Yaletown Lions CLub
- Lions Club is an international volunteer organization with chapters in 198 countries (1.3 million members).
- Opened a Yaletown Chapter in July 2007
- Terry Li is the first elected Charter Secretary in the Yaletown Lions Club's history. He has served as the Club's President twice and is currently the immediate Past President.
- Chris Sargent has also served as the Club's President.
- To know more of Yaletown Lions Club, please click here to visit their website.
St. Paul's Lights of Hope
- Since 1998, St. Paul's Foundation has recognized donors to Lights of Hope and inspired the community to show their support through a spectacular display of lights on St. Paul's Hospital.
- For several years, Rancho has been donating to Lights of Hope and has been receiving a star in the archway at St. Paul's Hospital as a form of recognition for its sponsorship.
- Thank you letter from Lights of Hope.
- To know more of Lights of Hope, please click here to visit their website.
Richmond Hospital Foundation
- Richmond Hospital Foundation, is a registered charity, dedicated to ensuring donors’ dollars have 100 percent impact on improving health care in Richmond. We work closely with our doctors and health care teams as well as hospital leadership to ensure donations are directed to areas of greatest need.
- Rancho is a Tee Hole Sponsor at this year's Richmond Hospital Foundation Golf Tournament.
- To know more of the Richmond Hospital Foundation, please click here to visit their website.
Burnaby Hospital Foundation
- As the fundraising organization of the Burnaby Hospital, The Burnaby Hospital Foundation bridges the gap between what government provides and what the community needs.
- The Burnaby Hospital Foundation's broader purpose is to ensure Burnaby Hospital serves the health needs of all generations because the foundation knows that vibrant communities are healthy communities.
- Rancho is a proud Silver Sponsor this year.
- To know more of the Burnaby Hospital Foundation, please click here to visit their website.
Wigs for Kids
- For over 30 years, Wigs for Kids has been providing Hair Replacement Systems and support for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, burns and other medical issues at no cost to children or their families.
- Rancho has been supporting Wigs for Kids throughout the years.
- To know more of Wigs for Kids, please click here to visit their website.
Dreams Take Flight
- Dreams Take Flight is a non-profit organisation focused on giving children in need a trip of a lifetime to Disneyland.
- Rancho is an active supporter of Dreams Take Flight.
- To know more of Dreams Take Flight, please click here to visit their website.
Canucks Autism Network
- Rancho's contribution to Canucks Autism Network (CAN) enables the organization to provide year-round, high-quality sports and recreation programs for individuals and families living with autism in B.C.
- With 1 in 68 people now diagnosed with autism, the demand for programs continues to increase.
- Visit their website for more details on how you can make a donation as well.